martes, 16 de marzo de 2010

Demi Lovato Joe Jonas Twitter Takeover

Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato fans took over Twitter on Monday, making Jemi a trending topic and Tweeting their support of the hot Disney couple. People rounded up exciting Tweets from fans like you:

Viiivo: Jemi is the best disney couple, they ar so beautiful JEMI IS SO CUTE! <3<3 LOV THEM. NileyGirlx: Really JEMI is my favorite couple right now. I can't get over them <3. peaceoutsara: #Jemi is gonna be together 4ever! Minimuffinsjemi: I love waking up to Jemi pictures in the morning.

EmmyLovesKevin: Now when we see Jemi hugging it'll be different than when they weren't together. Get me? xDemiRose: Jemi will be the new Zanessa.. I'm just sayin'. Beautiful JEMI FAN ART added!

1 comentario:

  1. Re photoshop eso jaja dios odio a jemi!!!
    en realidad odio a demi!!
    osea para mi es una tremenda prostituta!jajaja
    A me olvidaba que feo blog!
    osea esto que es un mamaracho
    jajja
    bueno me voi porque me aburri este blog me deprime
    byee!!

    ResponderEliminar